What do Derryn Hinch, The Veronicas, The Red Hot Chili Peppers and Andre Aggasi have in common?
They've all dined at Adelaide culinary institution Parlamento,
Parlamento evokes a true inner-city Italian bistros with its urban vibe, smartly dressed staff and dependably good food.
Located accross from the Adelaide Casino, it neighbours five-star hotels, the Adelaide Railway Station, Convention Centre and its namesake, Parliament House.
Established in 1988, co-owners Raffaele Simeone and Danny Rattenni have partnered with head chef Gabriele Bibbo to present diners with a unique culinary experience.
2016 CHRISTMAS MENU
- Due to Penalty Rate Increases Parlamento Surcharge Applies on Public Holidays
- Adelaide cup Mon 9th March - closed
- Good Friday 3rd April - open 6 pm $5 surcharge per head
- Easter Saturday 4th April - open 6pm $5 surcharge per head
- Easter Sunday 5th April - closed
- Easter Monday 6th April - closed
- Anzac Day Saturday 25th April - open 5pm $5 surcharge per head
- Queen's Birthday Monday 8th June - closed
- Labour Day Monday 5th October - closed